Friday, September 23, 2005

Willie Hutch Expansion Records Collection

A great collection to get started with Willie Hutch is Expansion Records CD featuring RCA, Motown and Whitfield recordings.

Check out their site:

http://www.expansionrecords.com/williehutch.htm

The track listing is as follows:

1. Brothers Gonna Work It Out
2. I Can Sho' Give You Love
3. I Like Everything About You
4. Love Me Back
5. Easy Does It
6. I'm Gonna Give You Respect
7. Try It, You'll Like It
8. I Wanna Be Where You Are
9. Ain't That Mellow Mellow
10. In And Out
11. After Love Is Gone
12. California My Way
13. Talk To Me
14. Lucky To Be Loved By You
15. Let's Try It Over
16. Train Of Love
17. Give Me Some of That Good Old Love
18. Don't You Let Nobody Tell You How To Do Your Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment