Sunday, February 19, 2006

Hermon Hitson & Freddie Terrell



I recently manged to track down Hermon Hitson and Freddie Terrell who I have wanted to talk to for a long time.

I have had several chats with them documenting their careers and the people they worked with. These interviews supplement the work I have already done on Johnny Brantley and complete some gaps in our knowledge of Johnny.

Again, I will be featuring large posts on both of them as soon as I finish transcribing the interviews.

In the meantime, don't forget that you can obtain Freddie's ultra rare album Soul Expedition on reissue CD from Jazzman Records and Hermon's Soul Tay Shus CD Collection You Are Too Much For The Human Heart from Dave Porter at Vivid Sound 01787 228238.

Also drop by the guy's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment