Tuesday, May 22, 2007

IDR On Soul Discovery 19/5/07

Last Saturday, I was a guest on Mick O'Donnell's Soul Discovery Show on Radio 209 in Cambridge, UK.

I managed to play over 20 tracks reflecting my involvement with soul music including several sides which remain unissued from artists who have been associated with my company Keeping Soul Alive Limited
With Mick O'Donnell
Here is my playlist for the show:
1. G.C Cameron Topics Motown
2. Roger Hatcher I Dedicate My Life To You Volt
3. Don Covay I Stole Some Love Atlantic
4. Al Green Strong As Death Hi
5. Gloria Williams Sister Funk Downtown
6. Eighth Day Too Many Cooks Invictus
7. Spencer Wiggins Love Me Tonight Alt Version
8. Diane Jenkins Recycle Creative Funk
9. William Cummings Make My Love A Hurting Thing Bang Bang
10. Jerline & Friends Get It Off My Conscience Soulstreet CD
11. La Famila Inc Do You Love Me? BSR
12. Sy Hightower I Want To Make It With You Monarch Test Pressing
13. Frank Ingram There Is Hope Unissued
14.. Mad Lads Safe Unissued
15. 1063 Say We’ll Stay Unissued
16. International Alpha Band feat. Derrick & Freddie Hughes The Woman I Want OK Land CD
17.. Hayley Potts Truth Private Pressing
18.. Archie Love TAM Sampler
19. Laura Lee I Pray Demo Version
20. Dan Greer When Will It End? Beale Street CD
21. Hermon Hitson This Time Sweet Rose CD
22. Earl Randle Only Solution Is Love Cassette
23. Charles Mintz Stop The Killing MOP5 CD
24. Lee Moses If Loving You Is A Crime Dynamo
You can listen to the show on Radio 209's archives by tuning in here.
Hopefully, I will be back in Cambridge later in the year playing more goodies.
Big thanks to Mick for inviting me down and my wife Barb for all her support.

No comments:

Post a Comment