Thursday, October 11, 2007

David Sea Kicks Off World Love Tour

David Sea has mailed me to say:

GET READY FOR THE WORLD LOVE TOUR KICK OFF!
Hello friends and fans, This is your "Captain Of The Sea" speaking.
I've got some great news to tell you so listen up. I'm about to kick off my World Love Tour and I want you all to bea part of it. For one night only I will be performing at the historical Carver Theatre in downtown Birmingham on November the 2nd at 8:pm.
We all know that this world is in desparate need of some love right nowand this World Love Tour is just the thing we need to quicken our spirit.Its going to be live and kickin so come on out and help me spread the love around.
I'll have Pictures and CD's available for purchase at the venue and I hope to see you all there.
The Carver Theatre is located at 1631 4th Ave N Birmingham, AL 35203
For more information and directions call (205) 254-2731

No comments:

Post a Comment