Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Randy Brown


Randy Brown I'm On Sick Leave Black Magic
I am continuing to post up my old interviews on my revamped Dark End Of The Street blog. The next interview is one with Randy Brown which I conducted back in 2003 and was originally published in In The Basement in 2004. The interview is based on conversations I had with Randy and his brothers Bertram and William.
The interview contains unpublished photos and coloured versions of the photos originally used in the In The Basement article.
When I conducted the interview I only had a copy of the above 45 on 1X Chains. During the interview I didn't find out the story behind the label because I didn't know of its existence and Randy Brown didn't mention its issue on Black Magic!

Still from a video made in Memphis 2003:

Randy, William & Bertram

No comments:

Post a Comment