Monday, May 26, 2008

Sunday Soul Selection 25/5/08


The Emotions

The Orwell Crew in the studio this week with an eclectic mix of music!!!

JD Hall - I Wanna Get In To You
Goldie Alexander - Go Back
Dramatics - I Cried All The Way Home
Dells - Bring Back The Love Of Yesterday
Chuck Brooks - Last Minute Plans
Stylistics - We Should Be Lovers
Flannys Cover Up - Bet U Wish You Knew
Message Untold - I Can Feel The Change In Love
Visitors - My Love Is Ready And Waiting
Cecil Shaw - This Ive Gotta See
Internationals - Too Sweet To Be Lonely
Emotions - Blind Alley
Tammi Terrell - Come On And See Me
Arthur Alexander - Show Me The Road
Shelley Fisher - Girl I Love You
Mz Fishe - You Lift Me Up
Tony Middleton - Spanish Maiden
Leon Haywood - You Don’t Have To See Me Cry
Lay Jay Alexander - Say So
Freda Payne - We Got Find A Way
Howwefeel - Just Cant Do Without Love
Eldridge Holmes - Lets Go Steady
Jim Spencer And Sonrise - The Blues Are Out To Get Me
Truth - I’m Coming Home
First Class - Tell Me What You Want
Lee Fields - Mighty Mighty Love
Universal Minds - Love Wont Wear Off
Gil Scott Heron - Lady Day And John Coltrane
Jesse James - I Got The Feelin
Billy Scott - So Glad You Happened To Me
Act One - Goodbye Love

Sunday Soul Selection 25/5/08

No comments:

Post a Comment