Thursday, October 21, 2010

Nathan Lewis Beale Street U


I first met Nathan Lewis who sang with the Ovations in Memphis several years ago.You can read about that meeting on my Dark End Of The Street blog. Nathan is pictured above on the right with Dan Greer on the left.

He has recently been in touch to tell me about a book he is writing:

I have a forthcoming book (about me) and would greatly appreciate your help in its promotion. I want to share some excerpts from it with you and others and request you to please repost and help me and my team spread the word. You can find me below at www.bealestreetu.blogspot.com - Colin when you visit will you leave a comment and name so we know you did come by. You might want to become a follower on there as well. Looking to see you there

Please drop by Nathan's blog to read his fascinating story.

No comments:

Post a Comment